RYDER IS HIRING DIESEL MECHANICS NATIONWIDE!
Diesel Technicians at Ryder enjoy:
- Ongoing training
- Average age of fleet is three years.
- Opportunity to grow with one of the world’s largest transportation companies that has been in business over 80 years.
- Competitive Pay
- Annual Incentive up to $2,000
- Great Employee Discounts on cell phones, electronics & cars.
- Stock purchase plan
- Tool discount
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Newer Equipment
- Top of the line training
- Safe & Clean work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
As a technician at Ryder, the work you do literally keeps our business moving forward. Here, you’ll apply your technical knowledge and use advanced diagnostic tools to maintain our world-class fleet of transportation equipment.
In addition to the advantages above, Ryder technicians enjoy a great benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Discount employee stock purchase program
- Credit union
…and much more!
You’re looking for the perfect fit. We’ll give you room to grow. Select a location to apply in that area.
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.